Hi Everyone! First of all, a brand new newsletter for you all, completely redesigned from the ground up. Will be tweaking it over the next several months. We have some great talks for you for this month. Trevor Chandler of KW RASC will be our main speaker, talking to us about the environments near Perseverance’s landing site. And in the Second half of the meeting, Alan Ward will be talking about the best possible optical design for both planetary and star images, that is both practical and economical. As usual, everyone is welcome.
1. President’s Address/Welcome – Alan Ward
2. Sudbury RASC Newsletter Rejuvenated – Patrick Dodson
3. Featured Presentation: Trevor Chandler (KW RASC) – The physiographic and paleo fluvial and lacustrine environments near the Perseverance Landing Site
4. Break (10min)
5. Alan Ward: What is the best telescope optical design which provides the sharpest star and planetary images possible that is both practical and economical to build?
6. What’s Up Doc?
7. New Product Reviews
8. Closing Comments/Open Discussion
Note: You must be on the mailing list to receive the Zoom meeting invitation. The meeting links will not be posted in the newsletter, or the website. This is for security purposes. To request being on the mailing list, please contact us using the contact form via our website, or contact Patrick on Facebook.